Cook Time: 2 hours
Yields: 8 servings.
Yummy with a kick, my auntie has worked very hard to create it!
- Ground black pepper
- Italian sweet sausages
- Green peppers
- Yellow peppers
- Orange peppers
- Vinegar (to your liking)
- Olive oil
1) Take potatoes and dice them.
2) Then season them with the thyme, ground black pepper, and salt
3) Take the Italian sweet sausages, green peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, onions, garlic, olive oil, and vinegar and poor it all into one dish.
4) Now take the seasoned poatoes and poor them in the dish, too.
5) Cook for 2 hours, at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
6) Eat up!