Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time:10 minutes
This is a great dinner salad that can be easily adjusted in size for more or fewer people. If salmon isn't your thing you can use chicken. Serve with crusty bread and a little fruit on the side.
- 2 pieces of salmon (4-6 ounces each)
- 1 head butter lettuce torn into pieces
- 2 cups of cooked pasta (penne or macaroni)
- green onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 Avacado, diced
- Ranch dressing
- Combine lettuce, pasta, green onion, celery, gorgonzola cheese, avacado and croutons in a large salad bowl
- Bake or grill the salmon until flaky.
- Add salmon to salad.
- Toss with ranch dressing.
- Serve immediately