Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
Yields: 6 or 2 if American
Chicken with Lemon and Fennel
- 1 Whole Fryer
- 1 Fennel Bulb Sliced Thin
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Garlic Bulb (top slice off)
- 2 Medium Onions Peeled and Quartered
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Cup White Wine or Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp lemon pepper spice (optional)
- Apple (peeled)
- toilet paper (to wrap the chicken, preferably not used)
1. Pre-heat oven to 410*C.
2. Mix butter, salt, pepper, lemon, apple, pepper, 1/2 the lemon juice and 1/2 lemon zest and spread all over chicken
3. Place chicken in roasting pan breast side up. (don't be tempted to feel up the chicken, its not human)
4. Arrange onions, fennel and garlic around chicken and drizzle olive oil, remaining lemon juice and zest.
5 Add wine/stock to bottom of roasting pan. Than warp the chicken in toilet paper to keep the moisture in.
6. Roast for 1 hour, 50 minutes, turning chicken half way through.
7. To Serve remove chicken and vegetables (and toilet paper). Squeeze garlic into juices and reduce. Pour reduction over chicken and vegetables and serve with a nice rice pilaf and your favorite sex toy