Cook Time: 18 minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 3 cups basil
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon hand squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tony's Creole seasoning
- 1 pound penne
- 1/3 stick butter
- Add 3 seasoned and browned chunked chicken breasts (OPTIONAL)
1) Blend the olive oil, garlic and basil in a blender.
2) Put the parmesan, lemon juice, butter,Tony's in with the mixture, and blend until smooth.
3) cook the penne in salted, boiling water until Al Dente.
4) Drain the penne in a colander.
5) Add the pesto and (chicken OPTIONAL) stir.
6) Bon Apatite!