Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
I can't tell you how many times I've fed my kids this toast. Breakfast, afternoon, snack. Perfect for all times of the day!
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 slices bread
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Toast bread. After removing from toaster, spread a small amount of butter on one side (optional).
2. Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut better on top of each slice of bread.
3. Add sliced bananas and drizzle with honey.