Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 10-12 servings
Decrease the calories and increase the flavor with this new spin on an old favorite! Completely adaptable, this recipe is not solely reserved for chicken breast pieces. WIngs, thighs... the sky's the limit!
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp. seasoning salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 packages Boneless Skinless Breast Tenders, preferably Foster Farms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Rinse chicken thoroughly and set on paper towel to dry.
3. In one mixing bowl, pour milk. Set aside.
4. Combine all dry ingredients in a separate mixing bowl; whisk and set aside.
5. Dip chicken pieces into milk, and dredge into seasoning mixture. Both sides should be evenly coated.
6. Sprinkle chicken pieces with garlic powder (optional). Place on cookie sheet.
7. Place chicken in oven on 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, turning the chicken at 10-minute intervals. Chicken is thoroughly cooked when there are clear juices running from the middle. (Note: to test this, you should insert a butter knife or fork into the middle of the chicken pieces. Juices should run clear).
8. Allow chicken to cool for 10 minutes before serving.