Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: None
Serves: 2 - 4
A tangy dressing that will take your salad to the next level.
- 3 garlic green stalks (green tops cut off)
- 2-3 bunches of herbs (basil, parsley, and marjoram are great choices)
- Juice from 2 large lemons
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey or sugar dissolved in hot water
- Salt, to taste
- Using a food processor or chopping everything finely, mix together all ingredients
- Taste for salt
- Enjoy! We recommend serving over greens like spinach, romaine, or mixed greens. Add vegetables of your choice.