Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: n/a
Yields: About 8 servings
Spice up you appetizers with by coordinating the colors of this classic snack for your next get-together.
- 1 pound ripe plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño chili pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- White and blue tortilla chips
Step One: In a medium bowl, add the tomatoes, jalapeño, and garlic. Step Two: Stir in the cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and salt. Step Three: Put the salsa to a serving bowl. Accompany with plenty of blue an white tortilla chips.