Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: Good for 4-7 people
- 2 lbs pasta
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 small can of Nestle Cream
- 1 bar of cheese (grated)
- 1 cup of sliced mushroom
- 1 cup diced ham/bacon
- bacon bits
- DairyCreme butter (w/ buttermilk variant)
1. Prepare the pasta. Set aside once done.
2. On medium heat, saute the butter, ham and mushrooms
3. Add the milk first, slowly stirring so the milk wont stick to the pan.
4.Add cream and the cream of mushroom next.
5. Add half cup of grated cheese while stirring.
6. Cook for 15 minutes on continous stirring.
7. Serve with pasta and add bacon bits on top.
8. Enjoy! :)