Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 14 servings
Soft and chewy, these cream cheese won tons are the perfect way to kick off dinnertime!
- (2) 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- (1) 6.5 ounce can minced clams
- 2 green onions, chopped
- (2) 8 ounce cans water chestnuts, drained
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- (1) 14 ounce package small won ton wrappers
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, clams, green onions, water chestnuts, paprika and ground black pepper. Mix well.
2. Place about 1 teaspoon of filling into the won ton skin and seal corner to corner forming a triangle.
3. In a large skillet, heat oil to a high temperature. Fry the won tons until they are golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towels and serve hot.