Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Yields: 32 servings
This bread is surprisingly moist and flavorful. My niece loves it!
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- (1) 8 ounce can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil; add carrots, pineapple and vanilla.
2. Combine dry ingredients; beat into carrot mixture.
3. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 325 degrees F for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
4. Allow bread to cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely.