Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 10 servings
Trade in your ice cream bowls for a creamy, sweet treat! The smooth texture of sour cream, combined with sweet honey and tart berries is sure to dazzle your tastebuds.
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup honey
1. Rinse berries. Combine all berries in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combing the sour cream and honey. Stir until honey and sour cream are thoroughly mixed.