Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Your Whole Family Will Love It
- Ingredients 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheese soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) jar sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 pound processed cheese food, cubed
Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
Drain beef and place in a large, heavy saucepan with condensed cheese soup, refried beans, picante sauce, jalapeno peppers and processed cheese food. Cook on high until boiling, then reduce heat to low. Stirring constantly, cook until mixture is melted and bubbly.