Prep Time: 15 mins.
Ready in 25 mins.
Yields: Serves 4
Not just your ordinary pizza.
- Finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 125g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 x 23cm plain pizza bases
- 2/3 cup tomato paste or pizza sauce
- 45g tin anchovies, drained and roughly torn
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add onions and garlic, cook over low heat until translucent. Add sugar, and cook a further 5 minutes or until caramelised.
Spread the pizza bases with tomato paste, then top with onion mixture, anchovies, pine nuts and lemon. Scatter with chunks of Philly*. Brush with remaining garlic oil.
Bake in a moderately hot oven 200°C for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.